Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are 5 Sundays this month. Not much going on, match-wise....

So we're going to have a "Concealment Match" at Heartland Outdoors on the 5th Sunday.

While the rules and basic format will be that of the Carrygun matches, what will set this match apart is the added challenge and stages.

We will have some stages that are a bit more involved (like a house clearing), low-light (but no flashlight needed), Battle field pickup (handgun) and fast moving target(s)

Because the stages will be a bit more involved, the match is limited to 30 shooters

You just can't do an involved stage with 40+ shooters on 2 bays without it going past midnight.

Some challenges you will not have seen before (but may well see again, so you can get a jump on the other shooters by coming to this one) Other challenges may be a bit much for some of our regular shooters, so we won't see them at the regular match. If this idea works, then maybe we can do this every 5th Sunday this year.

Since it is a "concealment" match, it is encouraged to shoot your ACTUAL carrygun from concealment. It's not required, but ONLY folks shooting from concealment will be eligible for the $50 certificates.

Since this hasn't been done here before, I'm not sure what to expect for turn-out. It could be ten.......or forty.......but we're only going to let the FIRST 30 shoot the match.

If there is a LOT of interest, then I may have folks send in $10 to guarantee their spot. (then pay the remaining $10 of the match fee on the 30th)

Who's in?

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in, sounds like fun. Let's see..........buzzer goes off, sweep your jacket away, lift your shirt up, find your weapon in that IWB holster, draw your weapon (safely), place sights on target, press the trigger, bang. I'm guessing a 5+ second to first shot for me...........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom