Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shooting from cover stage... also liked the field pick up, but not having to unload 20 rounds!!! i also like starting in a different positions (broom), which you could go alot of different directions, both hands on wall, sitting down, or just starting outside the shooting box and then having to step into it before you can shot... etc... i would do those stages again.... also on the whole hostage taker moving away (even though it didn't hurt me) that was a tough shot for newer shooter, hitting a 5 inch spot that is moving away from you on the draw and if you don't it is a 12 second penalty, that is really tough on the newbies.... but the best stage was the moving backwards, kneel, prone stage for sure..

+1.....

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember, this match was billed as being a bit more challenging than normal.

Having the retreating hostage-taker shot cost so much in penalties should you miss added a bit of pressure, did it not? If that guy had your wife, daughter or sister, there would be much more at stake than 12 seconds.

Benjamin, you were shooting a 9mm, after all, and it might well require 20 shots!

Latest posts

Top Bottom