Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will there be a stage where we are pretending to buy some cocaine from a guy and he says he wants $100,000 and we try to pay him $100 then some guy shoots at us from behind some Christmas trees and we have to roll across the ground while shooting him and his accomplices? Just wondering......

Um, no.........

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealment has never been required.

As stated in the first post of this thread, it's optional. It's just that, for this match, to be eligible for a certificate you must shoot from concealment.

(I will amend that to say, for all but the LAST certificate. That way, those that didn't think it would be wise for them to shoot from concealment will still have a chance at one.)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody is welcome to watch. We had two people observe last month. They were both pissed that they didn't just bring their guns and shoot. If it's your first match you just let us know and we will walk you through the rules and procedures and just take it easy. If you want to observe how the matches go watch the 253 videos on my YouTube page. Just click the My Videos link in my signature below.

Latest posts

Top Bottom