Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Will this match be "snubby friendly"?

It should be since that's what a lot of people really carry. That and small semi's. Very few actually carry larger guns day in and day out. If you don't have to unload it before you come in to the match, you shouldn't be shooting it at this one. That "was" the original intent of the match when David started it. I'm sure others may disagree but if it's not your home defense or carry pistol, youre doing yourself a disservice by not shooting this match with it. It will make you a better shooter with the gun you may have to defend your life with someday.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All true. I shot snub division at the first match.

I should have been more clear. I just wondered since this match was a little different than our normal ones, if the round count was going to be higher. I don't want to have to do 3-4 reloads in a stage with my snub :(

It should be since that's what a lot of people really carry. That and small semi's. Very few actually carry larger guns day in and day out. If you don't have to unload it before you come in to the match, you shouldn't be shooting it at this one. That "was" the original intent of the match when David started it. I'm sure others may disagree but if it's not your home defense or carry pistol, youre doing yourself a disservice by not shooting this match with it. It will make you a better shooter with the gun you may have to defend your life with someday.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All true. I shot snub division at the first match.

I should have been more clear. I just wondered since this match was a little different than our normal ones, if the round count was going to be higher. I don't want to have to do 3-4 reloads in a stage with my snub :(

I know what you mean, kind of disheartening to get good hits but have to reload a bunch and see your name on the bottom of the overall list due to reload times. It's hard to keep us all happy, I'm sure David will make it interesting.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will see what he says when he reads the question, but you are right he has been pretty accommodating for the 5 shot-ers.

That is one reason I like this match, lower round count. I know some people like to shoot a ton of rounds in a stage and that's fine but I can get the practice/training I am looking for with only 18-20 rounds per stage.

I love these matches and can't wait to see what he has planned for this one

BC

I know what you mean, kind of disheartening to get good hits but have to reload a bunch and see your name on the bottom of the overall list due to reload times. It's hard to keep us all happy, I'm sure David will make it interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom