Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snubby friendly?

Heck, ALL my matches are snubby friendly !

Who came up with "DRT" scoring specifically for 5-shot snubs? :D

Round count won't be quite as high as most of these matches, which has hovered around 72 the last several months, but it WILL be around 50. Two reloads MAX, and on one stage, a single reload will get you thru.

Again, the challenges are different and a bit more difficult, but nothing a reasonably skilled handgunner couldn't handle.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I enjoyed learning that my snubby is super fun to shoot and super duper slow to reload I enjoy beating Chambers even more. :). So I am going to use my Glock with the dot on top and dish out another broken ankle ass whoppin' to these young up and comers. I hope my rampant smack talk gets you guys fired up!!!

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I don't want to start a new thead under a different heading so I'll announce it here:

THIS SUNDAY, from 5 pm to 7 pm, there will be an "Intro to Competitive Shooting" class held at Heartland.

In it, we'll cover ALL the things you need to know to be safe and have fun, even at your very first match.

We'll cover range commands, handgun readiness, drawing and reholstering safely, how to move safely, how to reload on the move and more.

THEN we'll practice all these things so you'll be safe and have fun.

There have been a few inquiries about "getting started" and a thead on that topic has been getting a lot of posts. This short class would be the perfect way to shake those "first time butterflies" loose so you can just enjoy and shoot the match.

Cost is $25. Bring gun, holster, mag pouch(es) and 50 rds of ammo.

If you know of someone who would or should do this, tell them about this class.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. PM me.

I know it's short notice, but Heartland thought it'd be a good idea and I agree. Let's get this class filled !

gnnrsm8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I don't want to start a new thead under a different heading so I'll announce it here:

THIS SUNDAY, from 5 pm to 7 pm, there will be an "Intro to Competitive Shooting" class held at Heartland.

In it, we'll cover ALL the things you need to know to be safe and have fun, even at your very first match.

We'll cover range commands, handgun readiness, drawing and reholstering safely, how to move safely, how to reload on the move and more.

THEN we'll practice all these things so you'll be safe and have fun.

There have been a few inquiries about "getting started" and a thead on that topic has been getting a lot of posts. This short class would be the perfect way to shake those "first time butterflies" loose so you can just enjoy and shoot the match.

Cost is $25. Bring gun, holster, mag pouch(es) and 50 rds of ammo.

If you know of someone who would or should do this, tell them about this class.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. PM me.

I know it's short notice, but Heartland thought it'd be a good idea and I agree. Let's get this class filled !

sweet... i'll come. sounds like a great idea

Latest posts

Top Bottom