Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be able to make that match do to work requirments. I just thought we might turn some heads if about 10 of us showed up in tuxes with concealed 380's. Kinda a James Bond theme or we could get the blue and red tuxes from Dumb and Dumber.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a lot of people ask to be placec on the "Match List" and even had a guy come into Heartland yesterday wanting to secure his spot.

After talking it over with Heartland, we won't be turning anyone away from this one. And I'd hate to tell someone that drove in from Enid or somewhere that "Sorry, you're the 31st shooter and we cut it off at 30"

So there's no great need to be there at 3:3o to b first in line. 5:30 will be just fine!

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must say, this match had it all: charging target, running targets, retreating targets, falling targets, a shoot-it-from-the-floor target and a battle field pick-up!

I got a lot of positive feedback on this one, some saying it was the "best yet!"

Now I gotta come up with something even better next time. (yeah, I got something already lined up!)

Thanks to everyone who made it out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom