Speed Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most would agree that the weakest link on any Glock is the factory sights. (Don't go there, Glock Haters)

Speed Sights make a very interesting product. Just wanted to get your opinion on their night sights as a CC option. Does anyone have firsthand experience with Speed Sights?

My main concern is they are aluminum and not steel. At more than $100 for a set, will they hold up to daily CC use? My other concern is they look goofy as hell.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Thricec6c933c4056c2556657c371d41d597ab.jpg

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you ever checked out XS big dot sights. I have used it on one of my CC guns in the past, I took the gun in trade and they were already on there. I liked them a lot. They were not the greatest when target shooting the black and white silhouette target as there is not a lot of contrast. But it is blazing fast target acquisition. and they are also night sights as well. Not sure if one would say they look goofy or not.... at least the guy on the other side on the sights wouldn't :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't handicap my Glock with them, but to each their own. If you want durable yet high visibility carry sights, Trijicon HD's would get the nod from me.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever checked out XS big dot sights. I have used it on one of my CC guns in the past, I took the gun in trade and they were already on there. I liked them a lot. They were not the greatest when target shooting the black and white silhouette target as there is not a lot of contrast. But it is blazing fast target acquisition. and they are also night sights as well. Not sure if one would say they look goofy or not.... at least the guy on the other side on the sights wouldn't :)

I have to agree with Poke on the big dots. I have them on my glock 19 which I carry and they are super fast and accurate. They also have Trijicon inserts for night use. They are a win in my book.

Latest posts

Top Bottom