Spike's Lower Receiver Group Buy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my PM hasn't gotten a response... so I'll ask here in case someone else knows.

The LPK is Tel-Ton, anybody got a link to the specific stripped upper and stock mentioned previously?

I'm guessing the upper is: http://www.spikestactical.com/z/ind...ducts_id=123&zenid=hsplq2qmtq5g90cp0r940pq034

I like details before I commit to buy something... :shocked:

The upper is a delton as well, not spikes. Spikes uppers are a little more costly (not crazy expensive but definitely more than the listed price for the delton's)

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Spikes this morning. This is the best price they can give. If you'd like a matching upper, it's $95 after tax.

For those wanting to build these out, I've got Del-Ton uppers $399 for non chrome lined and $450 for chrome lined after tax. LPKS - $55 and buttstock kits $55 after tax. These are prices only for people buying the lowers

So my PM hasn't gotten a response... so I'll ask here in case someone else knows.

The LPK is Tel-Ton, anybody got a link to the specific stripped upper and stock mentioned previously?

I'm guessing the upper is: http://www.spikestactical.com/z/ind...ducts_id=123&zenid=hsplq2qmtq5g90cp0r940pq034

I'm sure the link you had for spikes is correct on the stripped upper. Not sure about the stocks though....

steve831

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The LPK is Del-Ton, anybody got a link to the specific stripped upper and stock mentioned previously?

Sorry, I thought I responded to all the PMs. I've had a flood of them.

The stripped upper is from Spikes. It has the spider logo on it. They list on the website for $115

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought I responded to all the PMs. I've had a flood of them.

The stripped upper is from Spikes. It has the spider logo on it. They list on the website for $115

No worries, I figured you'd been flooded... Go ahead and put me down for sure for the upper... that brings my order up to:

(1) lower, (1) stripped upper, and (1) LPK.

I'll be by Saturday afternoon to settle the bill... I'll be in town for a FTF anyways. Thanks!

steve831

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries, I figured you'd been flooded... Go ahead and put me down for sure for the upper... that brings my order up to:

(1) lower, (1) stripped upper, and (1) LPK.

I'll be by Saturday afternoon to settle the bill... I'll be in town for a FTF anyways. Thanks!

We've changed our hours, and I haven't had a chance to update the website. We're open from 11am to 1pm on saturdays. IF this doesn't work, I have no problem meeting you at the shop after 1pm. Just give me a shout and tell me when to expect you.

Saturdays have turned into "show and tell" at the shop. We've had some VERY nice/rare class 3 machine guns and performance guns come through. It's been a great time for everyone to meet and swap stories.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've changed our hours, and I haven't had a chance to update the website. We're open from 11am to 1pm on saturdays. IF this doesn't work, I have no problem meeting you at the shop after 1pm. Just give me a shout and tell me when to expect you.

Saturdays have turned into "show and tell" at the shop. We've had some VERY nice/rare class 3 machine guns and performance guns come through. It's been a great time for everyone to meet and swap stories.

Not a problem, I had planned to roll into town around noon, I'll just bump it up to 11.

Latest posts

Top Bottom