• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Sporterized Mosin Nagant with synthetic stock, and scope CHEAP....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
I bought this from another member a while back but haven't used it. I have a sporterized Mosin Nagant with professionally turn down bolt instead of the straight bolt, comes in a heavy fiberglass synthetic stock for hunting and barrel has been professionally shortened and muzzle recessed. Has sling swivel studs on the stock and It comes with a scope mount added to it and comes with I believe a 3x power scope.

I am trying to finish my AR build so I'm only looking to sell, no trades. This is my lowest price and it's a good price for everything done to it. I will take $300 cash.... Please text me at 4052052124. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ebf17d741b0cb2b3719538b1bad7a5f1.jpg

Last edited:

Homer Kilbossie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from another member a while back but haven't used it. I have a sporterized Mosin Nagant with professionally turn down bolt instead of the straight bolt, comes in a heavy fiberglass synthetic stock for hunting and barrel has been professionally shortened and muzzle recessed. Has sling swivel studs on the stock and It comes with a scope mount added to it and comes with I believe a 3x power scope.

I am trying to finish my AR build so I'm only looking to sell, no trades. This is my lowest price and it's a good price for everything done to it. I will take $300 cash.... Please text me at 4052052124. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ebf17d741b0cb2b3719538b1bad7a5f1.jpg
take 225 for the old beast?

Latest posts

Top Bottom