Squirrel season is coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been chomping at the bit since January 31st. Come to find out, the old lady has a work function that I’m required to attend on the 15th. Talk about a kick in the nads. I’ll be trying to get out for a day on the 16th though, with a weekend trip the next weekend. Anyone else planning on getting out after some tree rats?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not me, be sure to use extra tick repellent, they are extremely thick this year.
That’s no joke. I went wandering around a new wma a few weeks back. Maybe walked 4 miles, and found exactly 23 ticks. I haven’t seen a tick in 2 years. I’m actually treating my clothes and gear with peremethrin today, and have a can of 40% deet in the truck, as well as 99% deet in the hunting bag for my boots and pant legs when I get out there.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CDA03927-85A5-46D7-AF50-5F930E9D7A32.jpeg
I’ve been chomping at the bit since January 31st. Come to find out, the old lady has a work function that I’m required to attend on the 15th. Talk about a kick in the nads. I’ll be trying to get out for a day on the 16th though, with a weekend trip the next weekend. Anyone else planning on getting out after some tree rats?
Never could understand “going into the bush for tree rats”

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha I don’t have any in my neighborhood, and the neighbors wouldnt be a big fan of me shooting up the neighborhood if they did.
Carrots in the morning and butter popcorn in the afternoon. Don’t need a gun, a fish net works wonders. 3 months of fatting up and the flavors are outstanding. The West Virginia recipes are a plus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom