Starting from scratch with fishing tackle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a good honey hole for buying fishing tackle? Online or near OKC. I’ve recently had 99% of mine stolen out of my garage. All my saltwater, carp specialty, catfish, and bass tackle, gone. Need to work back up and get everything together.
I feel like bass pro and academy are decent, but don’t offer any great deals. Any preferred stores, in person or online?

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a good honey hole for buying fishing tackle? Online or near OKC. I’ve recently had 99% of mine stolen out of my garage. All my saltwater, carp specialty, catfish, and bass tackle, gone. Need to work back up and get everything together.
I feel like bass pro and academy are decent, but don’t offer any great deals. Any preferred stores, in person or online?

That sucks man.
I don't fish, but you might check pawn shops. Not only for your stolen tackle, but you might find a deal on a tackle box full of stuff.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run onto good deals at estate sales and garage sales. Just need to know ballpark retails so you don't get taken.

Good luck!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awful! I'm not sure if you're into fishing soft baits but I have a ton and can certainly set you up with a decent stock of them if you want.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky Lure Tackle at May and 122nd is a good shop. Probably not the cheapest but it keeps your money local if that's a factor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom