Status of Canadian Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at the storm path, it doesn't look encouraging. Does anyone know if the range survived? Those sheet metal roofs don't look very storm resistant.

I tried calling, just in case Harry might be there. Phone rings, seems to be working, but no answer.

Hoping for the best.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavy damage most likley. The houses just west of it are flipped, collapsed. Never made it onto property personally, I was west of there

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deputies had the road blocked at Manning couldn't get down to check. Judging by the path I would highly doubt the range escaped with out serious damage.

Might be a good community service project for OSA if Harry plans on redoing it. That is if he sustained damage.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully Harry didn't go with it.

If he plans to rebuild, it might be nice for some of us to offer whatever help we can. I'm not fit for much work of that nature, but can offer some other forms of help.

I don't know Harry very well. Hopefully someone here does and can find out what his plans are. Be interesting to see how much damage beyond sheet metal exists. I suspect the concrete dividers are down too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom