Status of Canadian Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the Oklahoma Trapshooters range received heavy damage also. Sucks.

I was out that way yesterday, the stockyards, the vo-tech, businesses, and homes around Banner are torn to ****. Very sad for all involved. A friend in Banner got some serious damage.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with an older lady that answered the range number. She told me they were hit and the range did not survive. I did not press for any details or ask what their plans were going forward, only offered to come out and help clean up. She said that would be great and that they will have a group out in the morning at 0900 to start doing just that. She also said that Gene and Betty (Sears) had just arrived and were surveying the damage.

Update:

Just talked to H and he said all the walls are down and the equipment to raise and reset them is arriving tomorrow, so they are planning on rebuilding and can use your help if it can be spared. The sheriff department has the road blocked off at each intersection North and South but will let you through if going to the range to help out.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with an older lady that answered the range number. She told me they were hit and the range did not survive. I did not press for any details or ask what their plans were going forward, only offered to come out and help clean up. She said that would be great and that they will have a group out in the morning at 0900 to start doing just that. She also said that Gene and Betty (Sears) had just arrived and were surveying the damage.

Update:

Just talked to H and he said all the walls are down and the equipment to raise and reset them is arriving tomorrow, so they are planning on rebuilding and can use your help if it can be spared. The sheriff department has the road blocked off at each intersection North and South but will let you through if going to the range to help out.

262-9011 is the number if you want to call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom