Status of Canadian Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieshootist

Marksman
Reaction score
I heard the Oklahoma Trapshooters range received heavy damage also. Sucks.

I was out that way yesterday, the stockyards, the vo-tech, businesses, and homes around Banner are torn to ****. Very sad for all involved. A friend in Banner got some serious damage.

The OTA (Oklahoma trapshooters association) is gone. No one was injured but the place is wrecked. The State Championships have been cancelled. If you want to see photos of the damage go to otatrapandskeet.org and look for "tornado damage".

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Harry's wife this evening. She said the same thing posted above. She said Harry was going to be there at about 8 am tomorrow and the work crew from Gene Sears where arriving about 9 ish. I am showing up with a pair of gloves and my lunch. Usually if you ask Harry if he needs any help he'll say no. According to Mrs. Herbert this time is different.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove by leaving work today. The Gun Club housing addition is almost completely gone. From the road looks really bad. For those going out tomorrow you can not get through from Banner and Jensen is closed from 81. If you take 66 east out of El Reno go one mile and turn just past the pipe yard and you can take that road south to Jensen then about 2 miles east to the gun range.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some pics in the other thread that are better than these but here are a couple I took with my cell phone.

Pistol Range/Firing Line

This is looking West.

Uncle Money Bags you missed out on a good lunch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom