Status of Canadian Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an order to come recover a destroyed camper out there. Anyone got any pics of that, or noticed it while you were there?

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an order to come recover a destroyed camper out there. Anyone got any pics of that, or noticed it while you were there?

I didn't see any "campers", there are 3 reefer units that are blown over the fence. The old road grader is still there where it always is. There is an old car we used to shoot around in some of the pistol matches is still there with all it's windows intact. Harry's new box trailer made it through the tornado with only a couple of big dents. He had his little red car parked in the garage when the roof was torn off, not a scratch on the car.
The storm pretty much blew through the center section of the firing line. About where the 50 yard targets were the slab is cleaned off. The sound baffle or the big piece of metal you shot under is blown down from one end to the other. Some of it ended up in the wheat field just north of the range.

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate seeing this as it was one of the most convenient places around for outdoor rifle shooting. Looks like a lot of work ahead. Best of luck.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really glad they are rebuilding. It's by far the most convenient location for me. Really really glad that no one got hurt. Surprised to see any of the concrete dividers still standing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom