Status of Canadian Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an order to come recover a destroyed camper out there. Anyone got any pics of that, or noticed it while you were there?
was it east of the range in that mobile home park? if so I think it started that journey from the mobile home park west of the ranges.

I spoke with H while I was at the range today and he stated that they are planning on having section 1 and 2 ( the far east two ranges) open within the next couple of weeks and that the pistol match scheduled for the first week of July is still a go at this time.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was it east of the range in that mobile home park? if so I think it started that journey from the mobile home park west of the ranges.

I spoke with H while I was at the range today and he stated that they are planning on having section 1 and 2 ( the far east two ranges) open within the next couple of weeks and that the pistol match scheduled for the first week of July is still a go at this time.

I was thinking of the wrong range. The campers are at the trap shooting range to the west.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they found all of the shotguns. They were having a match when the storm blew through. Supposedly deputies came in and told everyone to leave right before the tornado hit. A lot of the shooters wound up in Chickasaw with their stuff still at the range.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Banner today. The place is still torn up but you can shoot out there. Harry has about 15 100 yd targets and a few 5 yd targets for pistols. Pretty much the whole 50 yrd range is open. He said he will close about 5 today.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Banner today. The place is still torn up but you can shoot out there. Harry has about 15 100 yd targets and a few 5 yd targets for pistols. Pretty much the whole 50 yrd range is open. He said he will close about 5 today.

Thats how we roll in Canadian County!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom