Stealth Cam Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gave up on stealth cams years ago. nothing but junk for me. Honestly I've had a lot of luck with the $120-$150 price ranged moultries. I usually get several years use out of them with no problems.

I'd love to try Reconyx as I've heard nothing but good out of them, but at $500 each. Its a tough sell for me at that price point.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent them a pretty pointed email stating their poor quality customer service. I further stated that our State will not be too happy if the Stealthcam cameras aren't protecting a multi million dollar investment. I look forward to a response but I'm not holding my breath.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a response from Stealth Cam. They apologized for the delay but they have been very busy. They asked when would be a convenient time to call to assist me. I told them right now would be convenient. They havent called yet. I'm going to send them another message and see what happens.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a response from Stealth Cam. They apologized for the delay but they have been very busy. They asked when would be a convenient time to call to assist me. I told them right now would be convenient. They havent called yet. I'm going to send them another message and see what happens.
Sounds like a run around racket to me.

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20201121-014950_Facebook.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom