Steel Challenge February 5th 2012 @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on out and shoot Steel Challenge February 5th 2012

We will have all the normal Divisions, Rimfire pistol optic/iron, Centerfire pistol optic /iron, And Rimfire rifle iron/optic. 15 dollars for non members, 10 dollars for members, Shoot a second gun for 5 dollars more.
Sign in at 10 shooting at 10:30.

We will shoot 6 stages round count 150 if you don’t miss.

Hope to see you there
Ryan Alexander

Also Don’t Forget March 4th Will be the J.M Davis gun Museum Benefit Steel Challenge. You can get the Flyer and Registration Form From http://ussamatches.angelfire.com/j.m-davis-benefit-match.html. Sign Up early to be entered in a drawing.

From Match Director Lance Jensen.

Hello All!

I am pleased to announce the J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum Steel Challenge Shooting Match. This match is benefiting the J.M. Davis Gun Museum in Claremore, Oklahoma. If you are not familiar with the museum, it is the largest privately owned gun collection in the world with over 10,000 firearms and many exhibits. The museum preserves the history of firearms and is beneficial to educating future generations.

Recently I was asked to create a benefit match to assist the museum in securing outside funding. They have suffered budget cuts and have already reduced their work force by 30%. The director, Wayne McCombs is having a difficult time advertising and creating new exhibits. Donations are down, which make up a large part of their operating budget.

All proceeds are for the operation of the gun museum and donations are tax deductible!

I am honored to have the opportunity to assist such a historical location preserving our firearm history. I've never taken on a task of this magnitude and am asking for any and all help. I would like to see our gun community pull together and secure the museum's ability to provide education for future generations.

The shooting flyer is attached. Feel free to print and post in your local area. We are looking for any and all donations. Early registrants will be entered in a prize drawing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom