Steel Challenge Summer League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any night for me brother. If you build it, they will come! :)

I can't do the setup thing, but it only takes a few minutes to setup. You might be able to get 3 stages in if you do open squadding.

M

wegnerracing

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend in Mesa, AZ and they shoot a steel chalenge every Tuesday evening at the Rio Salado gun range. They have had up to 180 people show up for an evening shoot. Anyway, I would be a player if it were a Tuesday or Wednesday.

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can shoot that evening, I can probably get there to help setup about 4:30-4:40.

Steel challenge isn't that hard to setup and doesn't take that long to shoot. We could run 3 stages pretty easily I would think.

Those who can't help setup can help tear down. :)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be all over that. I've been wanting to shoot something during the week for some time now. Last half of the week seems like it would make sense since the 1st half is usually the most hectic for most people.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I am aware Arcadia is the only range in OKC that has a steel challenge setup.

It would be at OKC gun club unless someone wants to build or buy steel challenge targets for the other clubs.

Since I have never run a match I visited with Matt and John about the idea via email yesterday. They liked the idea but told me I need a senior member to oversee and be responsible for the match. Since I am not a Senior member yet I need a volunteer. Any suggestions on a senior member sponsor? Pinto are you a senior? How about Curly? I'll do some more research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom