Steel Challenge Summer League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBIRD

Marksman
Reaction score
Quys,
We are in the process of getting the targets for the Scholastic Steel Challenge (4 stages). I already have the targets for one stage (Five to Go).
The plan is to buy at least one more set of stands, and get all of the targets we need for the 4 stages. I need to do a little more dirt work (when I get time). I saw where several were charging for the practice sessions I guess this is to help pay for the targets etc. I have the timer so if anyone wanted to come out and run through the one stage to get a 'feel' for things I would be glad to see how it goes.
TB

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think I could make the 2.5hr drive to Ponca on a weeknight. :)

The 1hr to Thunderbird might be doable.

Surely we know a senior member at Arcadia who would be interested?

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course that sounds great to me Jesse.... but it seems that we need a senior member to sponsor this shindig. Where can we find such a beast!? :)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quys,
We are in the process of getting the targets for the Scholastic Steel Challenge (4 stages). I already have the targets for one stage (Five to Go).
The plan is to buy at least one more set of stands, and get all of the targets we need for the 4 stages. I need to do a little more dirt work (when I get time). I saw where several were charging for the practice sessions I guess this is to help pay for the targets etc. I have the timer so if anyone wanted to come out and run through the one stage to get a 'feel' for things I would be glad to see how it goes.
TB

My thought was that we would charge $5/week/gun to shoot the league. I was going to use the money to buy a plaque to put the winners names on with the remainder of the money going to the club. If you want to try this league at your club we could do so and use all of the money to purchase the remaining targets!
Where exactly is your range at?
Is anybody else up for shooting at Thunder bird?

Latest posts

Top Bottom