Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun 2nd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wegnerracing

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time yesterday! My first Steel Challenge and it definitely tested my accuracy..... Thanks to Tony, John, and Robert for all their advice. Looking forward to the Wounded Warrior project on Saturday.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time yesterday! My first Steel Challenge and it definitely tested my accuracy..... Thanks to Tony, John, and Robert for all their advice. Looking forward to the Wounded Warrior project on Saturday.

I'm not sure I'm qualified to give anyone advice, but I'm happy to share advice that more accomplished shooters have shared with me. You did very well for your first time. Stick with it.

Tony

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rimfire carbines? I heard that was in the works, but I didn't realize it was a go.

Can anyone confirm? I might have to make my way out next month for that.

Yep... Gary added rimfire rifle iron and rimfire rifle optic month before last... It's a really fun way to shooot this match! Now we need a shotgun class. lol.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rimfire carbines? I heard that was in the works, but I didn't realize it was a go.

Can anyone confirm? I might have to make my way out next month for that.

Yep... Gary added rimfire rifle iron and rimfire rifle optic month before last... It's a really fun way to shooot this match! Now we need a shotgun class. lol.

Sssshhhh!

No.... It's all a vicious rumor started by that evil FGST. Never happened.... Nothing to see here.... Move along :spitlaugh

50GI Jess

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Is anyone from this site, going to the Steel Challenge in CA on Aug.19-22. I'm going there, but havn't decided wheter I'm flying or driving.
If we were 3-4 guys, driving would be cheaper and more convenient with all the heavy ammo+guns. Also we would have a car with us, insted of rental and dealing with the LA area.
See you nice folks at the range soon, thanks
Jess Christensen
50GI-Pistolsmith

Latest posts

Top Bottom