Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. Nov.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can 2 gun it if you want... I've decided I'm not 2 gunning anymore... too much work and not enough time to get focused on the stage... even if you split your guns up it's not enough time on an 8 person squad.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I youtube'd Steel Challenge and I think I'm going to pass on skipping church for this one :P I will be at the Pro-Am and the rifle match, as I have taken that weekend off work just to attend :) Should be fun!

You know, I probably should go to this match just to do a before and after. I attend TDSA's AP1 next weekend... Hmm, shoot steel challenge Sunday, go to AP1 the following Saturday, then to the Pro-Am the next Saturday......

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I youtube'd Steel Challenge and I think I'm going to pass on skipping church for this one :P I will be at the Pro-Am and the rifle match, as I have taken that weekend off work just to attend :) Should be fun!

You know, I probably should go to this match just to do a before and after. I attend TDSA's AP1 next weekend... Hmm, shoot steel challenge Sunday, go to AP1 the following Saturday, then to the Pro-Am the next Saturday......

You are going to have a good time with Marshall and the boys. Take some tape to tape your thumb up so it doesn't get blistered from loading mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom