Steel Zombie Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in these zombie targets?

• Knock-down targets

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Swinging targets

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Some other type of targets

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is basically to judge interest in these steel zombie knock-over targets. I'm possibly partnering up with a co-worker to have around 50 or so sets made of these. These would be similar to the targets found in this thread....

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?114368-Coolest-targets-ever!

There would be a few differences though. The targets in that thread were made from 8 gauge hot rolled steel. We would be making them from 7 gauge. Also those targets were 10 inches tall and the ones we would produce would be 12 inches tall. If there's enough interest shown we're going to go ahead and produce these with possible some swinging zombie targets in the future. I'm posting a poll for people to vote on so we can judge the interest to make our final decision.

All votes are anonymous

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also have some other ideas in mind too. Maybe a large swinging zombie target with a brain spinner. ?Just tossing that one around at the moment though.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on price I might be in. What range are we talking? And would it be for a set of targets? 3-5 or so?

Sorry I forgot to put the number of targets. It would be 4 to a set and the price range would be about $35 + shipping. Thats the same as the ebay seller was selling his last sets for, and those as I said were 2 inches smaller and slightly thinner. The swinging targets might be slightly higher since more material would be used.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all of those that have voted so far. As stated before, this is solely to judge interest among the gun community. I haven't posted this on any other gun boards and I'm only going off the interest gathered here at OSA.

I'm about to buy some off eBay for my 8yrd daughter, so let me know ASAP

Its going to be at least a month before they could be put into production.

Latest posts

Top Bottom