Steel Zombie Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in these zombie targets?

• Knock-down targets

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Swinging targets

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Some other type of targets

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really like the one you posted the picture of. When you figure pricing, let us know. Also GlockedandLoaded let us know how it works for you and what you shoot at it with, caliber(s).

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the knock overs that I originally posted about was zombie silhouettes as seen in the "coolest targests ever" thread in the rimfire section. Those would probably be 34.99 + shipping for a set of 4. Made from 7 gauge hot rolled steel and 12" tall. Thats the same price the ebay seller was selling his for and they were 8 gauge and 10" tall. The spinners have only been discussed and this current knockover was one we made today during some free time on the laser. We only cut one to take a look at. I'll be posting pictures later of it after the paint dries with an explanation of how they go together. As I stated before, we're only in discussions about doing this at the moment and this is more of an information gathering thread as I'm not trying to sell anyone anything at the moment and thats the reason I made the votes in the poll anonymous. I haven't really had the time to get out and shoot in a while so thats why I gave that target away for someone to test out.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really like the one you posted the picture of. When you figure pricing, let us know. Also GlockedandLoaded let us know how it works for you and what you shoot at it with, caliber(s).

Certainly will! That target is pretty small but is easy enough to re-draw the image and make larger targets. I'll post an image with a tape measure showing how tall that target is once its dried good.

*EDIT* I can tell you that each target area is 2 1/2" in diameter on the one I posted.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgive the crappy cell phone pictures.....

Basically this flip-over target starts out as two pieces....

[Broken External Image]

They slide together and then you line up the circular section in the ends of each slot to form a hole...

[Broken External Image]

Then using a cotter pin (or a small bolt), you pin the pieces together....

[Broken External Image]

And you get the finished target....

[Broken External Image]

This particular target stands 7 1/4" tall and the target are is 2 1/2" in diameter.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom