Steel Zombie Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in these zombie targets?

• Knock-down targets

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Swinging targets

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Some other type of targets

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think we may run a few of these tip over targets through the plasma tomorrow and see how they come out. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.
Kocked out 12 pieces on the plasma. Not quite as nice and smooth as the one we cut on the laser. Gotta bring them home and use the dremel on the slots to clean them up a bit so they'll slide together. Anymore of that particular style will be done on the laser.
I went with swingers. I am too lazy to set them back up. LOL
That would be me too.
I like the idea of a head with a brain plate on a rod that spins when you hit it :)
Yeah, its still just an idea but a good one I think. We vaguely discussed today while we cut those pieces of those tip-over targets.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't figure standard 1/4 would withstand the higher powered rifles unless you step up to something like AR500 steel. Then you're talking big bucks. Did you try these with any handgun rounds? Also curious to how much you gave for them.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turns out that tip-over target made from standard 1/4" steel is probably only going to be good for .22 plinking from GlockedandLoaded's information. Or maybe a smaller handgun round like a .25 or maybe a .32 auto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom