Steel Zombie Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in these zombie targets?

• Knock-down targets

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Swinging targets

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Some other type of targets

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, wasn't me. I'm yet to have them in full production. I'm aware that there are some like these on Ebay. However, I plan on beating those prices.

Yea they were identical and even used the same cotter pin idea to hold em together, they just painted theres red, white and blue LOL

I think they wanted like $20 a piece for em. But I could cut some out at a freinds shop outa scrap steel for less LOL

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea they were identical and even used the same cotter pin idea to hold em together, they just painted theres red, white and blue LOL

I think they wanted like $20 a piece for em. But I could cut some out at a freinds shop outa scrap steel for less LOL

Thats the price I saw them going for and a little more depending on the dealers. I'm going to be able to beat that price though. I've got several laying around that we cut with the cnc plasma but it didn't fare so well. Had to do them on the laser. I'm ready for the zombie targets to hit production though.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Video says it all. What distance and gun were you shooting?

I'll be getting some of those for sure when you get them ready to go.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats the price I saw them going for and a little more depending on the dealers. I'm going to be able to beat that price though. I've got several laying around that we cut with the cnc plasma but it didn't fare so well. Had to do them on the laser. I'm ready for the zombie targets to hit production though.

Very cool, I want some zombies too

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't seem to view the photos or the video:anyone:

Is there a link to photos or anything? Have you thought about making a rimfire tree with zombie targets? I would be all kinds of up for that!:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom