Steyr 95/34

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You guys have me interested in Military rifles now. Saw these, they're cheap. Are they just not that sought after since factory ammo is about $25 a box and they use en bloc clips which are about $10 a clip?

I imagine a Mosin Nagant would be more economical to have... Is this rifles history worth a $100 though?

Did a search, nothing seemed to answer my questions... Thanks in advance guys! :D

http://www.jgsales.com/steyr-95-34-...y-good-condition-with-no-bayonet.-p-6007.html

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like most surplus rifles the price goes up as the supply decreases. I bought 3 of these a few years back around $50 a piece. Neat little straight pull action. Surplus ammo has dried up some and gotten a little more expensive. I bought dies and moulds to reload when I got mine. I actually haven't shot up my supply of surplus ammo yet and fired any of my Hornady ammo. If you get one keep an eye out for Midway sales on the ammo and save a few bucks.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't like mine at all. Traded it and all my reloading stuff away - I way prefer the Mosin over the Steyr.

Better to have a Mauser than either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom