STI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just so you know the plastic case came MUCH latter in production. The numbering used to be a little tag thrown in the box. With that said all the Tactical are much latter production.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
STi makes great guns. Started out building race guns. I’m not sure the new name thing is going to work out, I don’t like it. They are from my hometown, or me from theirs. Their old place was only about a mile from my parent’s home. I’ve toured it and bought from them. I remember back when the owner used to send a monthly news and notes e-letter.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Senor uno rojo grande! I've got a magazine tuning kit if you have trouble with them. (Big Red
That's exactly what I was going to ask you about. I didn't know which kits to order. I'm going to take a wild stab and say you recommend Dawson. After reading some on the links that @CharlieWH2O and @O4 supplied and what @Glocktogo posted I thought I'd better be proactive and change those out. I do not want any problems that can be avoided beforehand. The other 2 owners stated they had no problems with these 4 mags.....BUT. Now I'll state the obvious that most everyone on here lives by.....I trust no one with reliability of a firearm but myself after I run it and am comfortable in my ability to operate it.
According to the sticker on the box this is a 2005 model. I'm not for sure yet what gen that makes it.
This isn't going to replace my MCG17 truck gun though!

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several of their 2019 and 2020 Staccato handguns and have been really happy with them. Like someone else posted, the Gen 2 magazine followers have been good to go.

Will be running 1 or 2 of them in the Pressburg class this week(end) at Meadhall.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several of their 2019 and 2020 Staccato handguns and have been really happy with them. Like someone else posted, the Gen 2 magazine followers have been good to go.

Will be running 1 or 2 of them in the Pressburg class this week(end) at Meadhall.
Thank you for your opinion and please keep us posted on your results!

Latest posts

Top Bottom