Stick to it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing on my present car, but I do driveshare sometimes so I don't want to contend with Karens.

I remember two bumper stickers I saw in Springfield, MO, in the late 80s. One read, "If a woman's place is in the home, why am I always in the car?" The other one read, "He's dead, Jim. You get the tricorder and I'll grab his wallet."

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a marine corps flag sticker and an overland bound sticker on my toolbox. I don’t like them on my glass, and I can’t stand the idea of them on my paint. I also don’t like advertising what can be found in my vehicle or what I like to do. Dealership stickers and plates never last more than a few days on my vehicle too, haven’t liked a dealership enough to return a second time, let alone advertise for them.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Don’t laugh mister your daughter might be in here” Remember those?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the scene in Forrest Gump when he’s jogging and a man runs up alongside him to ask for inspirational slogans, and Gump steps in some dog poo. The resultant bumper sticker on the pickup just before the truck is t-boned at an intersection ;)

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decal/Sticker I have one, but it blends and most probably don't know what it is (definitely not that clean now).
IMG_20201011_224958375.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticker minimalist here. Perhaps we spend too much time in our vehicles and stickers are a way to try to overcome the impersonality of modern life.
Perhaps stranger than stickers are wearable "merch" from youtube channels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom