• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Still looking for motorcycle or moped/scooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Several trade items to offer with possible cash on top. Items include Sig P365, 2 ARs, shotgun, Burris Veracity scope, NightForce scope and many reloading items including powders, bullets, primers and die. Let me know what you have and what you might be interested in.

I'm looking for smaller cc bike, 150-350, or scooter, will be for me and my 15 year old to share. Street legal scooter would work well. Just let me know what you have if you're interested.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a kawasaki 400 for sale that is listed in vehicles. Asking 3900 but cash talks. It’s a very nice and easy bike to ride unless you are a really large person.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a kawasaki 400 for sale that is listed in vehicles. Asking 3900 but cash talks. It’s a very nice and easy bike to ride unless you are a really large person.
It's a nice bike, just looking for something with a more basic style. Or maybe what some would call older fashioned.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom