Stolen Pistols, most likely will show up in the Stillwater area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thursday May 7th, 2020 I had two pistols stolen from the Chouteau OK, area. I highly suspect they will show up in the Stillwater, OK area.

Sig Sauer P238 .380 auto, black on black with Sig Laser S# 27A106542 I can provide additional info to verify.

S&W 5 shot 38 revolver Older pre36 I think. S# 18773 on butt and cylinder. Also has another number on Cylinder I can provide. Larger wood handles were installed.

Bad deal but it could have been worse. Thanks for helping keep an eye out.

My son just had his truck stolen in Stillwater. Recovered it before 8 am the next day. Parked between a couple of houses out east of town. Between two couple's homes that are known criminals, covered with cedar branches. Deputy saw it hidden before it was reported stolen and went back to confirm after the BOLO was issued. Lottery tickets and a few other things inside that didn't belong to him. Stillwater police are in charge of the case as it was taken from Stillwater. OSBI processed the truck. LE knows who took it. They know who hid it. They know who bought the lottery tickets, and they still haven't been arrested. 4 known criminals. 2 men 2 women. All with extensive rap sheets. OSBI was called because LE wants these douche bags back in jail is what my son was told. LE even told the insurance company who took it, and it's listed on his case file and his insurance claim.

They did over $8000 in damage behind the dash clipping all the wires and took the rearview mirrow in an effort to keep it from being tracked by GPS, but then they hid it in a muddy pasture covered in cedar branches, with the drives side and front bumper sticking out.

They should still hang car thieves just like they did horse thieves.

I hope you find your guns.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate thieves also I can no longer keep my lawn mowing trailer parked at the house they will steal everything off of it, hell just friday i had some old milk crates sitting under a tree in the backyard that i normally carry in the back of my truck to put things in and at 1:49 pm some guy walked by and helped himself to them. They will walk off with any and everything no matter what it is.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I consider a thief to be the very lowest life-form. A murderer takes your whole life relatively quickly... a thief (by taking your property - that you spent part of your life obtaining) takes your life incrementally... slowly and painfully. Theft is evil, and should be punished equally as severely as murder (or even more so).

Latest posts

Top Bottom