Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warpusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mostly rifles or pistols, or a good combination of both?

Combo of both...more pistols than rifles. Most rifles are of the black variety. They still have a selection of hunting style guns though.

pistols are of both auto and revolver flavors.

Black rifles include M-1A, AR15, AR10, SCAR, AK, ACR, DSA FAL

They also have a Kel-Tec RFB bullpup thats not on display

Magmystour

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Combo of both...more pistols than rifles. Most rifles are of the black variety. They still have a selection of hunting style guns though.

pistols are of both auto and revolver flavors.

Black rifles include M-1A, AR15, AR10, SCAR, AK, ACR, DSA FAL

They also have a Kel-Tec RFB bullpup thats not on display

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm big on the revolver variety myself. I will most definitely have to go out there this weekend and check it out.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With that being said, the owner of GW does not want to be a "volume" seller.
This makes no sense! So Gun World doesn't want to sell a lot of guns? Isn't that the point of owning a business? To sell a lot of your product.

4. I don't buy guns from gun stores, I have a friend who is a dealer....the list could go on and on.
So you work at a gun store but you won't buy there? You just made everyones point on here! You work at Gun World and won't buy there, they can't even make a sale to an employee!

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This makes no sense! So Gun World doesn't want to sell a lot of guns? Isn't that the point of owning a business? To sell a lot of your product.

So you work at a gun store but you won't buy there? You just made everyones point on here! You work at Gun World and won't buy there, they can't even make a sale to an employee!

Well I would think the point of owning a business is to make money and not go broke. You don't have to sell a lot of anything to be profitable.

Ok, normally if I am in the market for a new gun I don't use gun stores, but on that note I have bought 3 guns from Gun World.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I would think the point of owning a business is to make money and not go broke. You don't have to sell a lot of anything to be profitable.

Ok, normally if I am in the market for a new gun I don't use gun stores, but on that note I have bought 3 guns from Gun World.

I doubt you'll convince anyone here that Gun World is a good place to buy guns.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My big deal is reloading supplies as I have been building my own rifles but for realoading supplies I either have to take time off work and drive to Gene Sears which I don't work for them but an awesome bunch of people and they HAVE stuff at a good price.

H&H well it's close and I know a bunch of folks up there, I don't buy much but I do try to give them some of my business mainly due to the folks I have gotten to know there. You have to shop as some stuff is on the high side but then again some stuff has a good price.

OAS well it seems they are downsizing or something as the shelves are pretty thin but they have some good prices IF you can get someone to help you.

GW well I'm not going to bash anymore pretty sure it's been covered in depth! and well it's dang difficult to get business when they have ran so much off by there own doing. Can't make a silk purse from a sows ear!

Big Boys is a good place on some things, they will work with you and have ordered me a bunch of stuff in the past. A good bunch of people.

Mustang gun and pawn well I like to go look but I find the prices to be on the high side.

I would love to buy local and support the shops around town but with the prices of everything going up and my paycheck not moving I need to save the best I can so I can continue to enjoy my hobby so I'm just going to say this and it could upset some folks but its my opinion that the local stores just happen to be the best promotion for internet sales. Yes I know they have to stay in business and they are feeling the pains as well but I always thought that if you sold in volume you could purchase more product at a lower price and why make 30% on one sale when you could make 20% and sell two? maybe my idea of making money with a business is different don't know.

I don't know if it's just Okc or what but if I want something I have figured out to go either East or West of town to get it. Later,

Kirk

glockman24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont know if anyone heard of ammunition to go but dang they are sooo much cheaper than gun world. As far as hollow points goes at least. 16 bucks for fifty federal 9mm 115gr 9bp model. shipping is like 9 bucks for two boxes but still cheap

Latest posts

Top Bottom