Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, seriously ya'll? That kinda hurts. You do know the people who operate GW on a day to day basis (i.e me) frequents the board right? Just sayin. :wave:

If I'm reading this right, you're saying that that I shouldn't post that a black plastic pistol could be purchased across town for hundreds less than the prices I saw on identical firearms at your establishment, even though it's true. You're also saying that I shouldn't say that the prices were overwhelmingly absurd in comparison to other local establishments, even though they were?

Your reasoning for this is because you might read it and have your feelings hurt since you work at GW? :preocc:

Not attacking you, just attempting to understand.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, you're saying that that I shouldn't post that a black plastic pistol could be purchased across town for hundreds less than the prices I saw on identical firearms at your establishment, even though it's true. You're also saying that I shouldn't say that the prices were overwhelmingly absurd in comparison to other local establishments, even though they were?

Your reasoning for this is because you might read it and have your feelings hurt since you work at GW? :preocc:

Not attacking you, just attempting to understand.

First I was being sarcastic, I could care less what people say personally. However, the actual intention behind the post was to let people know that the employees of GW know what people say about the store and are trying to change it. Basically correct the error, if ya know what I mean.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gene Sears in El Reno will be getting ALL my business in the future.

Second choice would be Big Boys Toys in Wheatland.

I spent many thousands of dollars over many many years at H&H before my place of employment closed the doors. When I tried to get a part time job at H&H to earn a little extra spending money to help out with my retirement income nothing ever came of it. Filled out the job application, used about 1/2 of the longtime employees at that time as references and gave a very good firearms resume. Never a call back, no interview, nada, squat. That finsihed any dealings I will ever have with H&H.

If they can take my money during the good times but can't work with me during the bad times.........screw 'em.

Weird they offer me a job every time I am in there...

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First I was being sarcastic, I could care less what people say personally. However, the actual intention behind the post was to let people know that the employees of GW know what people say about the store and are trying to change it. Basically correct the error, if ya know what I mean.

I hesitate to hold my breath, but I do applaud the effort and would absolutely patronize gunworld if the prices were just somewhere in the vicinity of reasonable. :wave:

boomerzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy said interview, not job.

No idea on the positions there... based on past experience there are two... good guy who is knowledgeable and stays quiet unless you ask a question... and guy who knows nothing, talks a lot, and can't really help you. (to be honest here, I think they let go of one of the two dumb a**** that I have dealt with up there... by now they could have let go of both, I just haven't went to that back area looking for a product in a long time)

Latest posts

Top Bottom