Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been in gun world three times and i could save money driving to texas from there to buy a gun

:pms2:

Bought a gun from GW a few months ago. I knew I was paying out the nose for it. Still feel dirty every time I think about it. I know better than to encourage businesses who charge outrageous prices. Makes me feel bad for the regular "Joe or Jane" that walks in there off the street and doesn't know any better. I'm all for making a profit, but what they're doing is ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a GW boycott?

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your buying guns online, which I do quite often; go to Bud's Guns.
They will treat you right. If you have any questions they will take time to talk to you.

I bought a 700P last year from them it got lost in there mail room, they called and told me that the gun has been miss placed. That afternoon I got a phone call telling me that an employee had it with him on the way to shipping and got side tracked by the owner. They appologized for the delay. I had only ordered it the night before. It showed up the next morning overnighted to Big Boys Gun and Ammo for transfer.

I have ordered several guns from them since.

Check em out.

LeatherMan24

Marksman
Reaction score
Wow, seriously ya'll? That kinda hurts. You do know the people who operate GW on a day to day basis (i.e me) frequents the board right? Just sayin. :wave:

I think thats the whole point we said that. If you frequent these boards often you should know how everyone feels about GW. I mean I wouldn't send my worst enemy over there to buy anything.

:50cal:

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had great success online at Gunbroker. A few years ago I got a brand new Glock 22 for under $400. And when I say brand new, I mean it had been manufactured 2 months before it ended up in my hands. Just have to be patient waiting for the deals to show up, I guess.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had great success online at Gunbroker. A few years ago I got a brand new Glock 22 for under $400. And when I say brand new, I mean it had been manufactured 2 months before it ended up in my hands. Just have to be patient waiting for the deals to show up, I guess.

+1 on Buds. Great prices. Just need to make sure you get the right product. I tried to buy a Glock thru them and ended up getting a compensated version. They did take it back....but I had to suck up the FFL fee. Ended up buying the gun locally.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look around on Buds Gunshop, havent bought from em but like their prices. If your Military or LE or qualify in some other way for their discounted guns its a plus. Kings pawn is another place i would send friends and has a cheap FFL fee of 30$ if your buyin online. H&H has been good to me, not the best prices but good cust service & selection. Gunworld is the root of all evil when it comes to gunstores!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom