Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had good luck with tin star shooting range over in weatherford. I bought a gun from him a couple of years back. I drove over, picked it up and shot some at his range. I made a day out of it.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard there are strict requirements to get a job at Gun World.

You must:

1. Hate children, baby harp seals, and snuggly kittens.

2. Be able to say "you're getting a great deal on that gun" with a straight face.

:screwy:

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard there are strict requirements to get a job at Gun World.

You must:

1. Hate children, baby harp seals, and snuggly kittens.

2. Be able to say "you're getting a great deal on that gun" with a straight face.

:screwy:

:rollingla

Not quite I hate stupid people who try to convince me they know everything about guns then grip a semi-auto with their thumb behind the slide, does that count? lol

And funny thing, here recently we have had quite a few come in and say we are cheaper on some guns than H&H....I know, I know hard to believe.

Gentry123

New to the site!
Reaction score
It's nice to see that the Gun World guy hasn't lost his temper with the bashing. That's probably the best way he can change the image. I shot there for my conceal class and the range wasn't bad. I've talked to the people there and they weren't rude. The range fee is higher than most but only by $5. I will use their range.

Having said that, their prices are ridiculous. I was looking for a 30-06 and they wanted $200+ more than everyone else. I was looking for a lower end gun and they were showing me high end stuff. even still their prices were way out of line. When the guy found out that I was looking more for a used gun to save money he really lost interest in me. He told me that any gun that didn't look new would get me hurt. I say BS on that. A used gun is a used gun and a quality used gun is still a quality used gun. I ended up finding a savage model 110 at a pawn shop on 12th in Norman for $365 including tax. I've put 100 rounds or so through it and love it. It's the perfect gun for my 30-06 needs.

Don't forget to look in pawn shops. some are reasonable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom