Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, its ok I have pretty thick skin and a good sense of humor. I guess the only hard part is trying to repair damage from A-holes that worked there years ago.

I will say first day or two was open someone sold me a Mossberg Persuader for $225 new...a month later we went back for another like it and some inflation had accured.

I tryed to like the place I really did but over the next several trips it got worse and worse.

If I was you I would lie and say it was under new managment :wink2:

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO...almost spit Pepsi all over my laptop....

me2, lol hahahahahahah
Went to a small place called Mashburn arms.... Crazy high prices, marked up a safe you could have went down the street to the manufacturer and save a ton on... Never went back. Then was told that GW was owned by the same people, went in there once and was like, Yep.... it must be the same people, sky high..

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys can talk all the trash you want about GW, I was in town for the gunshow 2 weeks ago and decided to stop in to see what the city had to offer, yea thier prices were high, yea they only wanted to give me 300 trade on my rifle, but I got some damn fine free ribs out of it, then drove back to tulsa and found the rifle I wanted at sports world for 200 less...

Latest posts

Top Bottom