Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been $14 per person unlimited time ever since I have been there, so about a year. I will admit some of the things are still priced high, BUT tweaking can be done along with other things.

$14!!! I pay $125 per year at H&H. I shoot at least once per week and get my targets for free. Cost per range visit $2.40 (unlimited time).

Gun World.......come on!!! Really???? Seriously???? No seriously??? It's like telling the punch line to a bad joke. Every time I hear the name Gun World I throw up a little.

:soapbox:

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$14!!! I pay $125 per year at H&H. I shoot at least once per week and get my targets for free. Cost per range visit $2.40 (unlimited time).

Gun World.......come on!!! Really???? Seriously???? No seriously??? It's like telling the punch line to a bad joke. Every time I hear the name Gun World I throw up a little.

:soapbox:

Wow, you act like we are the most expensive range in OKC? Hate to break it to ya, but were not. Heartland Outdoors its $15 to use the range. Again, I have NEVER been to H&H so I'm not going to personally say anything bad about them. However, from what I have heard from customers than come in that have been like our range is: #1 rarely is there a wait time to get. #2. Its air conditioned, #3. Our target retrievers are digital so you push a button and it shows how far out it is.

Ya cant please everyone, just saying. I try to be 100% honest with people and will tell customers up front we are not the cheapest in town on things BUT I guarantee no one can beat our customer service.

I am still wondering what everyone thinks is a fair markup from dealer cost on guns, but also keeping in mind you have overhead costs?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, you act like we are the most expensive range in OKC? Hate to break it to ya, but were not. Heartland Outdoors its $15 to use the range. Again, I have NEVER been to H&H so I'm not going to personally say anything bad about them. However, from what I have heard from customers than come in that have been like our range is: #1 rarely is there a wait time to get. #2. Its air conditioned, #3. Our target retrievers are digital so you push a button and it shows how far out it is.

Ya cant please everyone, just saying. I try to be 100% honest with people and will tell customers up front we are not the cheapest in town on things BUT I guarantee no one can beat our customer service.

I am still wondering what everyone thinks is a fair markup from dealer cost on guns, but also keeping in mind you have overhead costs?

OK...so here's some free advice. Do you offer yearly memberships? Why not? Yearly memberships create loyal customers. Loyal customers "gun enthusiasts" buy guns, holsters, gun-smithing services....ect.

$14 range visit, why?? You should be trying to make money on selling guns. Cheaper range rates bring customers in the doors....those customers will be looking at your GUNS and hopefully buying them...if they are reasonably priced.

Yes your guns are over-priced. How do I know? Just look at your competitor's. You are the highest priced shop around. Period. You have never been to H&H. Why not? They're your competition. How can you possibly compete (and I mean compete...not survive) if you don't know what your competitors are doing?

Have you been to Outdoor America? Their prices beat H&H, but I give H&H a bit of a break because their overhead has to be huge (based on size, employees).

Gun World has a LONGGGGGG way to go before they're taken seriously. To me and those I know, Gun World is a bad joke. Hopefully it will change, but I wont be holding my breathe.

:rant:

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...so here's some free advice. Do you offer yearly memberships? Why not? Yearly memberships create loyal customers. Loyal customers "gun enthusiasts" buy guns, holsters, gun-smithing services....ect.

$14 range visit, why?? You should be trying to make money on selling guns. Cheaper range rates bring customers in the doors....those customers will be looking at your GUNS and hopefully buying them...if they are reasonably priced.

Yes your guns are over-priced. How do I know? Just look at your competitor's. You are the highest priced shop around. Period. You have never been to H&H. Why not? They're your competition. How can you possibly compete (and I mean compete...not survive) if you don't know what your competitors are doing?

Have you been to Outdoor America? Their prices beat H&H, but I give H&H a bit of a break because their overhead has to be huge (based on size, employees).

Gun World has a LONGGGGGG way to go before they're taken seriously. To me and those I know, Gun World is a bad joke. Hopefully it will change, but I wont be holding my breathe.

:rant:

Thanks for your input, I truly do enjoy honest opinion. (And I am not being sarcastic on that) With that being said, the owner of GW does not want to be a "volume" seller. He likes the way it is, and it makes money. Yes, prices could be cheaper but its what he wants.

Why have I never been to H&H, well for many reasons. 1. I am at GW 6 days a week open to close 2. I don't feel like driving that far. 3. My day off is reserved to doing other things 4. I don't buy guns from gun stores, I have a friend who is a dealer....the list could go on and on.

Yes, we do have yearly memberships..How many people work for H&H? There are a total of 4 at GW and 2 of them are owners. And last thing and this is a just saying kind of thing, did ya'll read the whole 35 page thing on the OBN agent getting busted for trafficking weapons? GunWorld was not mentioned in it at all. Just sayin.

Strokin04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And last thing and this is a just saying kind of thing, did ya'll read the whole 35 page thing on the OBN agent getting busted for trafficking weapons? GunWorld was not mentioned in it at all. Just sayin.

I am guessing traffickers do not want to pay high prices for guns. So good job on not selling guns to the bad guys....

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.How many people work for H&H? There are a total of 4 at GW and 2 of them are owners.

Almost 60 right now.

And last thing and this is a just saying kind of thing, did ya'll read the whole 35 page thing on the OBN agent getting busted for trafficking weapons? GunWorld was not mentioned in it at all. Just sayin.

That's because even the Mexican Drug Cartels can't afford to shop at Gun World.

Latest posts

Top Bottom