Strategic Relocation Preparedness Tip: Find The Perfect Survival Retreat or Homestead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting website alert-

www.StrategicRelocation.com

Finding the right place to live can be a daunting task. And for those looking to strategically relocate out of major cities to a more sustainable and free lifestyle it could be even more challenging. From balancing your professional needs and familial goals, to finding just the right mix of acreage, security and natural resources, getting into that perfect home may seem like a far off dream at times.

Traditional assessments surrounding the concept of strategic relocation are often directed at limited regions or areas of the country, making it that much more difficult for people who have extended family or jobs in a certain city to leave those high population density areas.

Moreover, for many who have made the choice to head out to the country into an ex-urban or rural environment, the prospect of finding a home that meets all their criteria often ends with lackluster results. Perhaps they find a property with a water well and acreage, but it is so far removed from modern-day infrastructure that they can’t perform their professional duties because of lack of internet or activities for the kids are so far away that it becomes an impossible decision to make.

And if you’ve ever used one of the big real estate web sites out there to try and find a home you’ve likely come to realize that they aren’t there to cater to the needs of the modern day homesteader, prepper or survivalist. While these work great for those looking to stay in urban centers or suburbia, you’re not so much interested with amenities like a club house, community pool or tennis courts. Rather, your focus is on things like the existence of a water well, defensibility or food production feasibility.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Only one listing in Oklahoma though that is feasible for most incomes in the state at $116k. The only other listing is at $575k. I wish they had more listings for OK. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Hoping to move in a year or two, and your average home search engine you just have to get lucky finding places like that site is orientated towards.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Only one listing in Oklahoma though that is feasible for most incomes in the state at $116k. The only other listing is at $575k. I wish they had more listings for OK. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Hoping to move in a year or two, and your average home search engine you just have to get lucky finding places like that site is orientated towards.

you can always pm me with what your looking for

Latest posts

Top Bottom