Strategies for Aisle-Blockers at WalMart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably the worse for being aggravated by people shopping. Someone walking the aisles with the shopping cart beside them instead of pushing it from behind is one that irritates me. Same with those that let their cart block an aisle while they are looking at clothes on a rack. They are out of the way, but their cart isn't.

But the biggest irritation are those occasions when there are three or four people in the group and they insist on walking along 3 or 4 abreast instead of somewhat in a single file.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, taking my military assault rifle with high capacity magazine and body armor, is frowned upon now. I just leave the shopping to the wife.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cropdust............

So, YOU'RE the one!!!

The ones that really torque me off are the folks that meet in the aisle, coming opposite directions, and totally block the aisle with their bodies and their carts while they discuss the last twenty years of their lives, including pics of the kids and grandkids.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, so many suggestions.....hard to decide whether to follow the "cultivate patience" idea or be more extroverted and see what happens if I ask them to move....or go for one of the Walter Middy fantasies.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom