Strategies for Aisle-Blockers at WalMart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, YOU'RE the one!!!

The ones that really torque me off are the folks that meet in the aisle, coming opposite directions, and totally block the aisle with their bodies and their carts while they discuss the last twenty years of their lives, including pics of the kids and grandkids.
Kinda like two farmers in pickups.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. This is awesome and you often get little promotional things and samples
I honestly don't know how Walmart is making money off it. If you let them provide substitutes they will frequently give you larger quantities. Last week I seriously got a 42oz bag of peanut M&Ms the size I ordered was less than half that. My wife always gets giant quantities of stuff for free. 1lb of thick bacon was swapped to 3# bag of same bacon. The biggest was probably 4oz Pepperoni swapped to 2lb bag its crazy. Couple weeks ago she got 25ct 1 gallon freezer bag swapped to 100ct. Those things aint cheap.

My wife does say if she has to go in the people that are pulling the orders now do make shopping inside very unpleasant. Usually they have a tablet and are just wondering around aimlessly.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Walmart the other day and had to wait on a group of people talking and finally said, "Excuse me." and walked through the group to the rear of the store, picked up what I wanted or needed and started toward the front of the store to the cashier and dang off the family reunion wasn't still going on and I had to detour around them again. I don't know why they can't have signs that says, "Aisle Narrows Ahead" so we can avoid the crowds.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man these are the same people that walk on neighborhood streets 4 wide ride bikes 3 wide and all the other inconsiderate crap that people do. Most people are just wrapped up in themselves and are clueless or could give a crap about how it affects anyone else. Those same people all go to Wal-mart and other stores to shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom