Strategies for Aisle-Blockers at WalMart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
infants.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I accidently block the aisle and someone comes up and I tell them I'm sorry they say, "oh you're fine." My reply is no, I'm just ok and they end up laughing.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of aisle blockers, we pulled into a station here in Corydon, Indiana the other day to refill the van with diesel. (Diesel pumps at this station are limited in number.) Anyway, there is a vehicle parked in the aisle for diesel, but no fuel is being put in the vehicle and two guys are standing at the back of the vehicle talking. I have the van just about 4 or 5 feet from them and in line. They ignore that I am there. So, I kind of revved the engine a bit and they still ignored me. One of the guys started to walk away a couple of times but then turned back to talk some more because the other guy wouldn't stop talking.

After a few minutes of waiting, I opened my door to get out. Then they decided to move.

I don't think there is any common courtesy in some people at all.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of aisle blockers, we pulled into a station here in Corydon, Indiana the other day to refill the van with diesel. (Diesel pumps at this station are limited in number.) Anyway, there is a vehicle parked in the aisle for diesel, but no fuel is being put in the vehicle and two guys are standing at the back of the vehicle talking. I have the van just about 4 or 5 feet from them and in line. They ignore that I am there. So, I kind of revved the engine a bit and they still ignored me. One of the guys started to walk away a couple of times but then turned back to talk some more because the other guy wouldn't stop talking.

After a few minutes of waiting, I opened my door to get out. Then they decided to move.

Terry don't you know courtesy and good manners don't exist east of the Mississippi river and north of the mason-dixon line.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

People think they own the fuel pumps. I see them stick the nozzle into the vehicle, then walk inside to do their business. In some states, that's not legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom