Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's street racing. In real life it was for cash and a spot on the list. Now that the show is involved it's a little different, but the races are still real.

Edit: These guys are local. That pic was taken in El Reno.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch the show but its a stretch to call it illegal street racing. North of Union City the police close the road down (Hwy 81) so they can race, I drove through there one night while they were setting everything up.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watch the show but its a stretch to call it illegal street racing. North of Union City the police close the road down (Hwy 81) so they can race, I drove through there one night while they were setting everything up.

I saw all those light towers one day in September on 81. I was wondering why.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the show.

I drive GT type cars and follow GT and open wheel racing but I'm a big fan of all types of racing, especially love NHRA MelloYello series.

(via Tapatalk)

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah what is shown on TV is not illegal due to insurance and lawsuits against the production company, so the whole "illegal" thing is a bit hokey. But it does depict what these guys really do in a way that keeps all involved out of legal trouble.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met farm truck and Asian randomly after the OKC thunder game while the Thunder played at the BoK in Tulsa. They were by Joe Mamas in the shadows feeding Lola.they were dead serious about racing me with the white truck with the trailer in tow with their new Beatle trailered. i drive a 1997 F150 with 160k miles, lol. We passed , but I did hang with them for about 30 minutes, very nice people

Latest posts

Top Bottom