Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
(rant) I'm sick and damn tired of the motorcycle, automobile and other bullcrap shows on Discovery Channel. There's the speed channel for that....I really MISS the quality programing from Disc. Pisses me off. History channel is the same damn way!!!(/rant)

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(rant) I'm sick and damn tired of the motorcycle, automobile and other bullcrap shows on Discovery Channel. There's the speed channel for that....I really MISS the quality programing from Disc. Pisses me off. History channel is the same damn way!!!(/rant)
Well, I can't argue with that lol

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't speak about the show really but can say the guys on there are golden in my book. There where friends of mine hit by the tornado last spring and a couple of the guys on that show stepped up big time without any publicity or hope of repayment.

Last edited:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just can't hang with it. I suspect the folks up north are enamored with it and have made the rating higher. But they all leave in tall concrete building and don't experience life outside of the boob tube.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me...this is what those boys DO. These guys have been at it LONGGGGGGG before that show aired or was even thought of. They've paid their dues too.

What you see on TV , some is "staged" sure...otherwise everyone involved would be in prison...LOL There would be taped , released evidence. So what, for the show, the law shuts some roads down...but the racing is racing.

And...
You think those guys on "Moonshiners" are really brewin and selling untaxed whiskey on those segments that are recorded and aired on tv ??? NOPE. That's distilled water comin out of the pipe.... That don't mean they ain't doing it for real off camera though........ : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom