Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was funny in the only episode I've been able to catch when the guy gets out there to test his car and realizes he has belt showing on both rears. I used to race dirt track and we checked our tires for wear all the time. That part had to have been scripted for dramatic effect.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow starting an hour early (8:00), there will be 2 new episodes back-to-back. Some heavy hitters from Drag Week came to town to prove "they" are the fastest. (?)

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one that is a true street outlaw is farm truck. I could be wrong, but he seems to be the only one that drives his daily on the street.

I understand where you're coming from, but that has nothing to do with what the show is about. It's about fast cars and street racing. Watching daily drivers would be like watching paint dry. Farmtruck gets trailered almost everywhere btw.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so i'm sure some of you guys seen last mondays episode where doc got busted testing on the street. They didnt actually catch him in the act though. He got three tickets 1. modified exhaust 2. disturbing the peace and 3. disorderly conduct.

So I can see the first two but disorderly conduct I dont understand. Could any LE clarify?

Latest posts

Top Bottom