subsonic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one see any subsonic 22lr in the OKC area would like to get some to try in my cz with can. Have some SSS60 gr but it does not stableize & may tear up the can. Thanks

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Mo I have some as well but was looking for something with powder & a 40 gr bullet or so. I may have to order it but just wanted to get a box or 2 & see how the cz shot with subsonic ammo & the suppresor on it. Shoots most HV LR's great with out the can

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks i'll pick some up

The remington still seemed to give a sonic crack about 50% of the time in my cz worked fine in the p22 but seemed to have alot of velocity varience. Hope the winchesters do beter.

Best I have is some old pmc moderators click smack.
Like to find some agulia's may have to order a brick

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CCI Standard Velocity ammo is also subsonic if you can find it. Both CCI Subsonic and CCI Standard velocity are 40gr bullets at 1050fps and 1070fps respectfully. http://www.cci-ammunition.com/products/products.aspx

[Broken External Image]

The Green Tag's work VERY well also but are not really worth the extra cost if all you are wanting to do is stay subsonic and are not looking for super accuracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom