Suggestions On Backpacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im open to suggestions for similar bags but I have narrowed my search to four bags.

SPEC-OPS T.H.E. Pack Tactical Bag Link Here

LA Police Gear Operator Backpack Link Here

Maxpedition FALCON-II Link Here

Maxpedition CONDOR-II Link Here

Im also looking at a Voodoo Tactical Rifle Case Link Here or this one Link Here

What backpack do you suggest?
Whatever two bags I choose I want them to be the same color, so what color should I get? Im leaning towards black or OD Green

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im open to suggestions for similar bags but I have narrowed my search to four bags.

SPEC-OPS T.H.E. Pack Tactical Bag Link Here

LA Police Gear Operator Backpack Link Here

Maxpedition FALCON-II Link Here

Maxpedition CONDOR-II Link Here

Im also looking at a Voodoo Tactical Rifle Case Link Here or this one Link Here

What backpack do you suggest?
Whatever two bags I choose I want them to be the same color, so what color should I get? Im leaning towards black or OD Green

i'm currently looking at the maxpedition Vulture II http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/VULTURE-II-3-DAY-BACKPACK-p114.htm

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Maxpedition Condor. At 1950 cu.inches of space it's more suited for my needs of a 3-day pack than the smaller 1500 cu.inch Falcon. And if you are not familiar with Maxpedition bags they're tough as nails and very well made. Thhey're easy on you too with solid waist, sternum and shoulder straps that are easily adjusted. The compartments have cinch straps as well as cinch straps on e sides of he bags to tighten everything up after packing for minimal gear movement. You will wear out before your Maxpidition gear. Just recently I added some other modular maxpedition bags to it as well. You just need to by the straps which will interlock the add-ons by using the rows of pals which are all down the back and sides of the bag. Very highly recommended bag if you are looking for a midrange sized bag. Again, the Falcon is rather small in my opinion as I don't like anything much smaller than around 2000 cu.inch of space and the Condor comes in very close to that. The carry handles and zippers are over built for long term duty and ruggedness.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of the ones you have listed, the Falcon II looks like the best choice all around.

I have a Maxpedition Sitka in OD and it's one of my most favorite packs. It gets used the most out of all the packs I own. Small enough to just grab and go, but big enough for all my "essentials".

BigGoose62

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen those Voodoo rifle cases, which are pretty much identical to the Condor ones. I like the Voodoo a little better. The double rifle case is on my list of things to buy once I save up some $. And the OD looks pretty classic imo

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can often find a decent alice pack for under $50 ( seen them as low as $20) and they work great. I have not had a chnce to check one out yet, but colt supposedly makes a nice one for under $25

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is way late, but have you looked at the 5.11 Rush bags? I just got the Rush 72 for my next deployment, and it is pretty dang sweet. I managed to find one new with tags on eBay for $120 shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom