Suggestions On Backpacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mongo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend a Bugout gear bag. Bought mine at the PX in Kuwait. Used it every day for a year there. Has survived two years of deer hunting here also. My son also got one when he was in the Air Force and his is still going strong also.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how SOG compares to what you're looking at, but I use their backpacks for fly bags and they hold a lot of crap. I can stuff them full, they hold a ton and they are solidly built. I have to carry around a good bit of heavy pubs, food, etc. and they do the trick. They're also not terribly expensive and easy to find if you can get to a BX.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the packs you listed at the limit of your price range?

I was going to say how much I love my Eberlestock Battleship, but I don't want to get your hopes up.

Firemedic183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to highly recommend the Goruck GR1. It is a very high quality pack with a lifetime guarantee. Here are a few cell phone pics that I took yesterday.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like my TacForce, but they went out of biz. I have to go with Eberlestock. Haven't decided if I want the Destroyer or the Gunslinger II.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom