summer event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was pissed and walked into the course of fire while someone was shooting! Not only did he not get kicked out of the competition (because of who he was) but when a female said something to him about it his response was F**K you *****.
I'm glad I'm a judemental ass. Thanks for your opinion.

Wow; thats incredible. As a Pro that would really hurt the image and the Pro's always have camera's on them. I searched all the video I could and don't find anything other than an incredibly focused and talented shooter. He is always quick to interview. Guessed they missed that day.:uhwhat:

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing angsniper had no responce or never saw this so called incident. Dang it sure helps when you can back up your statements with physical proof!!!

just the ramblings of an old man.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I want to benefit from someone's virtues, I cannot afford to be put off by their vices.

Damn right. Whatever his personality traits are, watching him shoot is still a jaw dropping spectacle. I do it any time I get the chance, then I go home and pretend that people refer to me as "The Great One" while I'm dry firing :laugh6:.

Latest posts

Top Bottom