Summer Pocket Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking seriously about buying a 48. I need to see if I can't rent one to try before I drop the coin ... when I can see properly again!

I don't own a 48 but I think the 43X is the best sub compact that Glock has ever made. It's like a miniature model 45. Awesomely balanced and shootable.

The_Gregors

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only 5 posts with pictures? I'm new around here, but I wonder how everybody seems to find new photos of "Bunnies" everyday, but no pictures of pocket carry guns (and holsters). I am kidding of course, but I would really like to understand how people pocket carry (and find pictures of the the bunnies).

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Only 5 posts with pictures? I'm new around here, but I wonder how everybody seems to find new photos of "Bunnies" everyday, but no pictures of pocket carry guns (and holsters). I am kidding of course, but I would really like to understand how people pocket carry (and find pictures of the the bunnies).

Do not kid around!! Those boys and girls know the rules so if they fail to post pics you give em the bidness!!! That's the rules .:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom