Super Classifier Match at HH (February)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dauthement1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot a solid B in production, but I've got a 41% from the OKCGC match that will probably keep me in C. We'll see how they handle it when they run the scores.

I did the same for production but i have an 8% one from OKCGC, we all know im no B shooter!! Cant say as much for the SS, shot at my true level there there!! Dont matter, still cant find anything were i suck like this and still cant wipe the smile off my face!!! I had a helluva time!! Thanks Shannon!!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the same for production but i have an 8% one from OKCGC, we all know im no B shooter!! Cant say as much for the SS, shot at my true level there there!! Dont matter, still cant find anything were i suck like this and still cant wipe the smile off my face!!! I had a helluva time!! Thanks Shannon!!

That M&P Pro was humming man. I think you finally found your gun.

SGTLT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if everybody knows this, your percentage from the h&h match will be diff from your clasifer percentage because you will be compaired to everybody in the country that shot the same clasifers. like rob leatham, k.c. esubio, ect.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if everybody knows this, your percentage from the h&h match will be diff from your clasifer percentage because you will be compaired to everybody in the country that shot the same clasifers. like rob leatham, k.c. esubio, ect.

This classifier calculation page will get you pretty close to uspsa #'s.

http://www.classifiercalc.com/

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I know, my H&H match % are much, much higher than my actual classifier scores. I looked up my numbers off the classifier calculator based off my hit factors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom